Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term “M.C. Miller Co., Inc.” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 11640 US Highway 1, Sebastian, FL 32958. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without M.C. Miller Co.’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws the State of Florida, USA.
M.C. Miller Co., Inc. Website Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by M.C. Miller Co., Inc. and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of M.C. Miller Co., Inc. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, M.C. Miller Co., Inc. takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This site is owned and operated by M.C. Miller Co., Inc. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At M.C. Miller Co., Inc, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION M.C. MILLER CO. INC. GATHERS AND TRACKS
M.C. Miller Co. gathers the following types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions for the purpose of conducting eCommerce transactions.
M.C. Miller Co. gathers user information in the following processes:
OPTIONAL VOLUNTARY INFORMATION
We offer the following services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
M.C. Miller collects customer information for the purpose of conducting transactions over the Internet. Information collected includes company name, user name and password, address, phone numbers and IP address. This information is used strictly to complete a transaction and no other purpose. This information is not sold or transmitted to any third party except as needed to execute a credit card transaction. All transactions are executed over an SSL connection.
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
M.C. Miller Co. does not track customer usage.
USE OF INFORMATION
M.C. Miller Co. uses any information voluntarily given by our users for the sole purpose of eCommerce transactions.
M.C. Miller operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
Due to the nature and purpose of M.C. Miller Co.’s collection of personal information, all information provided by you is strictly voluntary.