Buried Casing-to-Pipe Insulation Checker (Model 702)
All new M. C. Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate
Built to provide years of dependable service, this precision instrument is light and compact.
Checks all types and sizes of buried insulators from remote test leads
- Flanges, dressers, couplings, unions, carrier pipe to casing, whether parallel or in series
- Not affected by pipe to soil potentials or protection voltages. Indicates continuity of connection between pipe and test lead
Simple to operate
- Simplified operation procedure reduces training time to 10 minutes, following step by step instruction sheet.
- Saves time compared to present test procedures.
• Enclosure: Molded Glossy Black Phenolic MIL-M-14, CFG. Designed to meet IP54 standard.
• Power Source: Two D size alkaline batteries and two AA batteries
• Operating Temperature Range (alkaline battery limited): -20oC to +55oC
• Recommended Storage Temperature Range ( alkaline battery limited): -20oC to +35oC
• Output Voltage: 1.5V DC
• Dimensions: 7”L x 5.25”W x 4”H [17.8cm x 13.3cm x 10.16cm]
• Weight: 3lbs [1.36kg]