Buried Casing-to-Pipe Insulation Checker (Model 702)
Please note: this item is no longer available. The successor to the Model 702 is the U-MIC, Below Ground Insulation Checker.
All new M.C.Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate.
This precision instrument, the Buried Casing-to-Pipe Insulation Checker (Model 702), is built to provide years of dependable service, ease of use, accurate readings, and be light and compact.
Checks all types and sizes of buried insulators from remote test leads
- Flanges, dressers, couplings, unions, carrier pipe to casing, whether parallel or in series
- Not affected by pipe to soil potentials or protection voltages. Indicates continuity of connection between pipe and test lead
Simple to operate
- Simplified operation procedure reduces training time to 10 minutes, following step by step instruction sheet.
- Saves time compared to present test procedures.
Includes our 2 ft Test Lead Set (Item #SUB780).
- Enclosure: Molded Glossy Black Phenolic MIL-M-14, CFG. Designed to meet IP54 standard.
- Power Source: Two D size alkaline batteries and two AA batteries
- Operating Temperature Range (alkaline battery limited): -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- Recommended Storage Temperature Range ( alkaline battery limited): -4°F to 95°F (-20°C to 35°C)
- Output Voltage: 1.5V DC
- Length: 7.0 inches (17.78 cm)
- Width: 5.25 inches (13.3 cm)
- Height: 4.0 inches (10.16 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 lbs (1.36kg)