Buried Casing-to-Pipe Insulation Checker (Model 702)
All new M.C.Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate.
Built to provide years of dependable service, this precision instrument is light and compact.
Checks all types and sizes of buried insulators from remote test leads
- Flanges, dressers, couplings, unions, carrier pipe to casing, whether parallel or in series
- Not affected by pipe to soil potentials or protection voltages. Indicates continuity of connection between pipe and test lead
Simple to operate
- Simplified operation procedure reduces training time to 10 minutes, following step by step instruction sheet.
- Saves time compared to present test procedures.
Includes 2 ft Test Lead set (Item #SUB780).
- Enclosure: Molded Glossy Black Phenolic MIL-M-14, CFG. Designed to meet IP54 standard.
- Power Source: Two D size alkaline batteries and two AA batteries
- Operating Temperature Range (alkaline battery limited): -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- Recommended Storage Temperature Range ( alkaline battery limited): -4°F to 95°F (-20°C to 35°C)
- Output Voltage: 1.5V DC
- Length: 7.0 inches (17.78 cm)
- Width: 5.25 inches (13.3 cm)
- Height: 4.0 inches (10.16 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 lbs (1.36kg)