THIS ITEM 25% OFF TILL STOCK IS GONE!
Please sign-in to see discount.
PLEASE NOTE: The JR-1, JR-2, and CI-30 will no longer be manufactured once stock is depleted. The successor to these units is the TH100A Current Interrupter.
All M. C. Miller Current Interrupters include a Calibration Certificate
- Latching type relay: 30 Amps max. switching @ 24 VDC or @ 120 VAC
- Independent control over On and Off time settings (1 sec. to 120 sec. range in both cases)
- Solid state timing circuit
- Operates with a set of five 1.5 Volt (AA) batteries - 800 hours of current interruption operation
- Panel marked for easy On and Off time setting changes
- Rugged Pelican case
• Interrupting Capacity: Heavy duty latching relay with double-break contacts: 30 A up to 24 VDC, 35 A up to 125 VAC.
• Timing Cycle or Repeat Cycle Timing: Derived from an encapsulated solid state timing circuit. ON and OFF portions of cycle are instantly adjustable by means of calibrated panel control from approximately 1 second to approximately 120 seconds.
• Power Supply: operates electronic timing device and relay. Five internally mounted 1.5V AA size flashlight cells. Service life is about 800 hours of operation.
• Operating Temperature: From about 0oF to about 120oF.
• Ammeter: Two ranges: 0 to 3 ADC and 0 to 30 ADC. Battery test position provided on ammeter scale.
• Overall Dimensions: 8" x 9" x 4.5".
• Weight with Batteries: Net 6 lbs. (2.7 kg), approx. shipping weight 10 lbs. (4.5 kg).