THIS ITEM 25% OFF TILL STOCK IS GONE!
Please sign-in to see discount.
Please Note: The JR-1, JR-2, and CI-30 will no longer be manufactured once stock is depleted. The successor to these units is the TH100A Current Interrupter.
All new M.C.Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate.
Our Current Interrupter, Model CI-30, offers a wide range of "on" and "off" timings, comes in a compact, lightweight, and rugged carrying case, and dramatically speeds up testing with a long battery life.
- Latching type relay: 30 Amps max. switching @ 24 VDC or @ 120 VAC
- Independent control over On and Off time settings (1 sec. to 120 sec. range in both cases)
- Solid state timing circuit
- Operates with a set of five 1.5 Volt (AA) batteries - 800 hours of current interruption operation
- Panel marked for easy On and Off time setting changes
- Rugged Pelican case
- Interrupting Capacity: Heavy duty latching relay with double-break contacts: 30 A up to 24 VDC, 35 A up to 125 VAC.
- Timing Cycle or Repeat Cycle Timing: Derived from an encapsulated solid state timing circuit. ON and OFF portions of cycle are instantly adjustable by means of calibrated panel control from approximately 1 second to approximately 120 seconds.
- Power Supply: operates electronic timing device and relay. Five internally mounted 1.5V AA size flashlight cells. Service life is about 800 hours of operation.
- Operating Temperature: From about 0°F to about 120°F (-18°C to 49°C).
- Ammeter: Two ranges: 0 to 3 ADC and 0 to 30 ADC. Battery test position provided on ammeter scale.
- Overall Dimensions: 8" x 9" x 4.5" (20.32cm x 22.86cm x 11.43cm)
- Weight with Batteries: Net 6 pounds (2.7 kg), approx. shipping weight 10 pounds (4.5 kg).