iBTVM Test Site Survey - Android Application
Integrates with ProActive, M. C. Miller’s corrosion control data management application. Data-types are customizable for each of your test sites and each test site can be GPS position stamped. High-resolution date/time stamped photos can be taken at your test sites during a route and recorded images are posted directly to the ProActive database.
NOTE: This application is designed to be purchased using your Android device.
The recommended procedure to purchase this application is to open the link below using the web browser on your tablet. The installation process will ask for your credit card information and run the transaction. No credit card data will be saved once the process is complete.
If you prefer to purchase via this site, or by Purchase Order, you may do so. You will still need to download the install file from the link below, but you will not be able to complete the installation process until you receive an authorization code (authcode) from the M. C. Miller sales team. Depending on when you place the order, this may take up to 72 hours (if purchased after working hours on Friday) to be generated. This code will need to be entered during the installation procedure to activate the application.
NOTE: FOR PROACTIVE SOFTWARE USERS:
In order to import your data from the tablet into ProActive, you may need to install the following driver software on your PC:
- Download the ‘AndroidDriverinstall.zip’ file and UNZIP it
- The ProActive PC that will be used to connect the Android tablet is the PC that needs to be updated
- In that PC, close ‘ProActive’ if it is open
- Run the ‘AndroidDriverInstall.exe’ from the previously unzipped downloaded
- Once successfully finished/installed, you should be able to run ‘ProActive’ and the ‘Android’ entry should be available for selection in the ‘Data Logger’ drop down list for the ‘Get Reads’ and ‘Surveys’ functions