THIS ITEM 25% OFF UNTIL STOCK IS GONE!
Please sign-in to see discount.
Please Note: The JR-1, JR-2, and CI-30 will no longer be manufactured once stock is depleted. The successor to these units is the TH100A Current Interrupter.
All new M.C.Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate.
- Latching type relay: 35 Amps max. switching @ 24 VDC or @ 120 VAC
- Crystal controlled timing
- Rechargeable battery
- Immediate or delayed interruption operation
- Low battery indicator
- Countdown and relay status indicators
- On and off cycle times up to 999.9 seconds
- Synchronized operation with any number of JR-1's and JR-2's
- Custom LCD, wide operating temperature range, -20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F) with enhanced response time at extremely low temperatures. Large (0.7 inch high) digits plus equipment status annunciators.
- CMOS Microprocessor, 8-bit; EPROM operating system. EEPROM, initializes prior setting on power up.
- Sealed, Tactile feedback; 4x4 Matrix; "0-9"; "←"; "ENTER"; "CLOCK SET"; "START SET"; "ON CYCLE"; "OFF CYCLE" Keys.
- Keyboard Programmable: 0.1 to 999.9 seconds in 0.1 second increments either "ON" or "OFF" cycle.
- Preset interrupt start time, eg. 0700
- The JR-1 supports 24-hour timing and a scheduled relay closure period. For example, a night latch time of 1700 could be entered from the keypad, and a start time of 0700. The unit will operate normally until 1700, at which time the relay will close and will stay latched until 0700 the next morning, then the normal interrupt cycle will begin again. This feature facilitates full CP polarization during hours when the survey crews are absent.
- Timing: 0.5 second maximum variation in 24 hours. Synchronization to within 1 millisecond.
- Selectable by toggle switch.
- Latching type relay: 35 Amps max. switching @ 24VDC or @ 120VAC
- Sealed, rechargeable, 6 Volt, 2.6A/H Charger supplied.
- Greater than 50 hours continuous (worst case) .
- Height: 10.0 inches (25.4 cm)
- Width: 10.75 inches (27.31 cm)
- Depth: 5.0 inches (12.7 cm)
- Approx. 7 pounds (3.18 Kg)