THIS ITEM DISCOUNTED UNTIL STOCK IS GONE!
Please sign-in to see discount.
Please Note: The JR-1, JR-2, and CI-30 will no longer be manufactured once stock is depleted. The successor to these units is the TH100A Current Interrupter.
All new M.C.Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate.
- Mercury relay: 100 Amps max. switching @ 48VDC or @ 120VAC
- User Selectable input voltages (100 VAC, 120 VAC, 230 VAC and 240 VAC)
- Crystal controlled timing
- Rechargeable battery
- Immediate or delayed interruption operation
- Low battery indicator
- Can be clock synchronized with other JR-2 units or with JR-1 units
- Synchronization better than 1 millisecond
- Synchronized operation with any number of JR-1's and JR-2's
- Dual 100 Amp Power Cable for rectifier connection (Item #SUB577)
- Charging Cord (Item #CON014)
- Sync Cable Assembly (Item #SUB026)
- Custom LCD, wide operating temperature range, -20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F) with enhanced response time at extremely low temperatures. Large (0.7 inch high) digits plus equipment status annunciators.
- CMOS Microprocessor, 8-bit; EPROM operating system. EEPROM, initializes prior setting on power up.
- Sealed, Tactile feedback; 4x4 Matrix; "0-9"; "?"; "ENTER"; "CLOCK SET"; "START SET"; "ON CYCLE"; "OFF CYCLE" Keys.
- Keyboard Programmable: 0.1 to 999.9 seconds in 0.1 second increments either "ON" or "OFF" cycle.
- Present interrupt start time, eg. 0700
- The JR-2 supports 24-hour timing and a scheduled relay closure period. For example, a night latch time of 1700 could be entered from the keypad, and a start time of 0700. The unit will operate normally until 1700, at which time the relay will close and will stay latched until 0700 the next morning, then the normal interrupt cycle will begin again. This feature facilitates full CP polarization during hours when the survey crews are absent.
- Timing: 0.5 second maximum variation in 24 hours. Synchronization to within 1 millisecond.
- Is in closed position.
- Mercury Plunger type:
|100 A @ 48 VDC||100 A @ 120 VAC|
|75 A @ 75 VDC||90 A @ 240 VAC|
|50 A @ 120 VDC||60 A @ 480 VAC|
|30 A @ 240 VDC||40 A @ 600 VAC|
- Sealed, rechargeable, 12 Volt, 6 A/H Charging plug included.
- Use dependent, example:
- 1 second off - 4 seconds on = 50 hours
- 4 seconds off - 1 second on = 15 hours
- Height: 10.0 inches (25.4 cm)
- Width: 10.75 inches (27.31 cm)
- Depth: 5.0 inches (12.7 cm)
- Approx. 13 pounds (5.9 kg)