M.C.Miller Current Position Openings
All positions at M.C. Miller require:
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Must be fluent in reading and writing in English
If interested in applying for any of these positions, please email your resume, in PDF format, to: email@example.com
Electronic Hardware Engineer
Looking for an fulltime in house Electronic Hardware Engineer. Company is located in Sebastian Florida.
Job responsibilities are:
- Developing, designing and implementing new hardware product for proprietary corrosion control equipment including cathodic protection and corrosion control systems
- Research all new hardware concepts and develop a time line for hardware and firmware design.
- Determine materials needed to manufacture products and create production cost reports.
- Create (PCD) printer circuit design, BOM’s , layout profiles, assembly drawing and layout files.
- Design testing for products before sending to production.
- Create firmware when required.
- Represent the company at annual NACE trade shows.
Education and Experience
- Master's Degree in Electrical engineer or related discipline
- At least 1 year experience as an Electronic Hardware Engineer
Job Knowledge and Experience
- AutoCAD Electrical suite
- Printed circuit design and troubleshooting
- C/C++, MCU (TI, ATMEL, NORDIC)
- Common communications standards such as SPL, 12C, UART.BLE)
- Embedded system programming
- Company health Insurance, dental and vision available
- 401K (with company matching 2k annual)
- 11 paid Holiday days (including employees Birthday)
- 4 paid sick day per year
- The company is employee owned so opportunity to become a Shareholder.
This is a IN HOUSE position only, not offering remote work or contract work.