M. C. Miller Co., Inc Warranty Policy
M. C. Miller Co., Inc. (MCM) provides a twelve (12) month parts and labor warranty on products manufactured by MCM against defects in material or workmanship from the date the item(s) shipped. All original parts (those installed by MCM during the original production of the item(s)) become property of MCM. Defects occurring during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of MCM without charge to the original purchaser. All claims for incorrect products, defective products or pricing errors must be reported within fifteen (15) days of receipt.
All returns of non-defective goods are subject to a 10% restocking fee unless due to an error on the part of MCM (see Procedure for Return of Non-Defective Products) and the following limited warranty. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of MCM products.
MCM makes no warranty, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to any product other than as set forth below.
MCM makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
The warranty and remedies set forth are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above limited warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products manufactured and sold by MCM.
- This warranty covers normal, recommended use of the product. MCM shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from [(i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric supply; (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized MCM representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, or other non-recommended practices].
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- MCM accepts no responsibility for any software program(s), data or information stored on any media or any part(s) of any product(s) returned to MCM for repair.
- All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under MCM or non-MCM software vendor’s terms and conditions provided with the software packages.
- This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
- MCM makes no warranty, expressed or implied, regarding third party (non-MCM) accessories or software.
M. C. Miller Co., Inc. is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. MCM is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within the manufacturer’s specifications. This warranty will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. MCM has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than an MCM technician attempts to service the product.
MCM will not warranty any problem(s) arising from an act of God (lightning, flood, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to compliment any product sold by MCM.
Under no circumstances will MCM be responsible for any refund or reimbursement exceeding the original purchase price of the product, less any shipping fees.
MCM will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website.
11640 US Highway 1
Sebastian FL 32958
PHONE 1-772-794-9448 FAX 1-772-589-9072