VoltTab Datalogger with Test Site Survey Android App
All new M.C.Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate.
Our VoltTab Voltmeter Datalogger offers the ideal solution for field data collection in an all-in-one solution with a long-lasting rechargeable battery, and internal GPS with antenna.
This Test Site Survey version VoltTab model includes our Test Site Survey application for Android™.
Test Site Survey data collected is imported into our ProActive corrosion control management software.
- Comes with license for M.C.Miller's Test Site Survey (Item #SFT310) Android™ application
- VM Lite Application for Android™ is also included
- Compatible with our iBTVM Bluetooth® Voltmeter
- Integrates with ProActive
- Rechargeable battery lasts 18 hours with continuous usage
- Submeter GPS at no additional cost
- 5 pin connector and 2 shrouded banana jacks
- VoltTab Datalogger (Voltmeter and Rugged Android Tablet)
- Test Site Survey for Android application license
- VM Lite for Android application
- Waterproof Protective Carrying case with padding
- Chargers and Cables for meter and tablet
- (2) Sheathed Banana Plug Test Leads with 27-C Clip and sleeve (Black & Red)
Please Note: M.C.Miller Data-Loggers and meters are to be used with M.C.Miller approved software only.
The Test Site Survey application requires our ProActive database management solution to build testing routes with the proper data prompts and then collective data import for reporting and analysis.
- High Voltage Isolation for Operator Safety : Tested to 1kV steady-state/15kV transient voltage levels (designed for higher voltage level isolation) – operator isolated from power supply
- Non-Saturating : Voltmeter will not saturate on 5.7VDC and higher ranges with superimposed AC signals up to 120VAC (for readings up to approximately 50% of full scale at 60Hz) and/or inductive spikes up to 2kV appearing at the input terminals
- Extensive Ranges : Various DC Ranges (40mV full scale to 570V full scale) plus 4V, 40V and 400V AC Ranges. All DC Ranges have <80ms response times for accurate On/Off pair readings during fast current interruption cycling (for example, 700ms ON / 300ms OFF).
- Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery
- Interior battery charging port
- Re-chargeable battery lasts 18 hours with continuous usage
- 40mV, 0.1%, 10MΩ
- 400mV, 0.1%, 10MΩ
- 5.7V, 0.1%, 400MΩ
- 40V, 0.1%, 75MΩ
- 57V, 0.1%, 400MΩ
- 400V, 0.1%, 75MΩ
- 570V, 0.1%, 75MΩ
- 4V, 1.0%, 75MΩ
- 40V, 1.0%,75MΩ
- 400V, 1.0%, 75MΩ
- 5-pin connector for optional push-button data-probe triggering of readings
- Two shrouded banana jacks (one red/one black) – 1,000V; CAT III (IEC 61010 rating)
- Micro USB for battery charging
- USB-C for PC communication
- Sub-Meter GPS antenna
- Water/Dust: IP67 Rated
- Altitude: 15,000 ft (4572 m)
- Operating Range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Battery Charging Range: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Length: 11.0 inches (27.94 cm)
- Width: 6.0 inches (15.24 cm)
- Height: 1.75 inches (4.45 cm)
- 2.6 lb (1.18 kg)
- Android™ 9.0
- Front: 5mp
- Rear: 13mp
*Android is a Trademark of Google, Inc.
- Android Driver for ProActive - For adding ProActive Android™ support (if absent).