Anti-freeze Solution 32oz Bottle
Anti-freeze Solution, 32oz Bottle
- For use with any conventional M.C.Miller Electrode.
- Permits potential measurements with temperatures as low as -10°F (-23°C) without danger of cracking the electrode tube. Can be used year round.
- The 32oz (950 ml) bottle of Antifreeze Solution should provide approximately 16 refills @ 2oz. ea. for RE-5 and RE-5C electrodes.
Please Note: This solution is for conventional electrodes only - it is not for use with IonX Electrodes.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):
- Volume: 32.0 ounces (946.353 ml)
- Low Temperature: -10°F (-23°C)
- Refills: 16 @ 2.0 ounces (59.15 ml) each
Please Note: When using gel or antifreeze solution with an RE series portable electrode, there will be a 12mV shift in the potential. This should be noted when interpreting the resulting readings.