Free Standing RE-5C Electrode
Features & Benefits
- Free-standing electrode.
- Allows readings to be taken without the technician having to hold onto a reference electrode.
- Highly durable plastic stake with stainless steel clips to hold the electrode securely in place.
- Electrode comes with a charge of copper sulfate crystals inside the Lexan tube.
- Includes a RE-5C Reference Electrode (Item #15210).
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):
- RE-5 and RE-5C Electrode Instructions (MAN270)
- RE-5 and RE-5C Electrode Instructions AF Solution (MAN275)
- RE-5 and RE-5C Electrode Instructions Leak-Stop or AF Solution (MAN275A)
- Electrode Connector end: Male 1/4-20 Threaded End with Thumb Nut
How to set up your new electrode for field use: