Gen II Leak Stop Gel 8 oz. Bottle
New, improved Leak Stop Gel for use with any conventional M.C.Miller Electrode.
- Squeeze bottle for easy dispensing
- Flip top for less spillage and waste
- Stops the leaking of CuSO4 electrodes
- Replaces leaky liquids with gel electrolyte
- Constituted from the highest purity CuSO4 crystals
- Retains the ability to maintain and calibrate your CuSO4 electrode
- Does not require heating for flow-ability
- Has no expiration date (unlimited shelf life)
- Storage temperature range : -4°F (-20°C) to 150°F (65°C)
NOTE: This solution is for conventional electrodes only - it is not for use with IonX Electrodes.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):
- Volume: 8.0 ounces (236.59 ml)
- Storage Temperature Range: -4°F (-20°C) to 150°F (65°C)
Please Note: When using gel or antifreeze solution with an RE series portable electrode, there will be a 12mV shift in the potential. This should be noted when interpreting the resulting readings.