Gx Pipeline Survey Data-logger
All new M.C.Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate.
Our handheld datalogger Gx model offers the ideal solution for field data collection with a built-on voltmeter and sub-meter GPS antenna.
This Pipeline Survey version Gx model includes our Pipeline Survey application.
- Comes licensed with M. C. Miller’s Pipeline Survey (Item #SFT132) software application for “Over-the-Pipe” Surveys:
- Close Interval Potential Surveys (CIPS or CIS)
- DCVG Surveys
- Combined (single-pass) DCVG/CIS Surveys
- Surface Potential Surveys
- Includes M.C.Miller's full Gx software suite allowing application enabling if your testing requirements change in the future.
- Integrates with ProActive, for pipeline survey data management, or can export data to Excel.
- Integrates with M. C. Miller’s survey accessory equipment (see Package Assembly Wizard )
- High-resolution date/time stamped photos can be integrated with your survey data Sub-meter GPS position resolution
- Gx model Data-logger with Voltmeter
- Gx Pipeline Survey licensed application
- Heavy-duty, rugged carrying case
- Form-fit Foam Insert to help protect equipment during transit
- Gx GPS Patch antenna
- Gx AC charger/adapter
- Gx Vehicle charger
- Gx USB adapter (A to mini-B)
- Gx Serial cable
- Gx USB host cable (A to mini-B)
- (2) Shrouded Test Leads (Black & Red)
- (2) Lithium-ion Rechargeable Batteries (installed)
- Excel Survey Download Software - Download your survey data for use with spreadsheet applications.
Please Note: M.C.Miller Data-Loggers and meters are to be used with M.C.Miller approved software only.
- (English)Gx Data-logger DCVG Surveys Training Manual
- (English)Gx Data-logger CIS Surveys Training Manual
- (English)Gx Data-logger Surface Potential Surveys Training Manual
- (Español)Gx Data-logger Manual de Entrenamiento DCVG
- (Español)Gx Data-logger Manual de Entrenamiento CIS
- (Español)Gx Data-logger Manual de Entrenamiento de Potenciales de Superficie
- Integrated M. C. Miller voltmeter
- Integrated Sub-Meter GPS receiver (WAAS-enabled)
- Built-in 5MP digital camera with auto-focus and illumination
- Serial port available for an external GPS receiver connection, if required
- 320x240 pixel (3.5 inch) color LCD touch-screen (indoor/outdoor viewing)
- 55-key alphabetic-order keypad
- Windows CE 5.0 operating system
- Xscale processor (624MHz)
- 256MB SDRAM
- 2GB Flash memory (non-volatile memory for survey data storage)
- Serial (RS232) & USB outputs
- Two re-chargeable 2500mAh Li-Ion batteries (5000mAh total capacity) [40+ hours operation*] - both batteries are required for unit operation.
- IP67 rated (1 meter immersion)
- Satisfies MIL-STD-810F (wind-blown rain)
- Operating temp range:-4°F to 122 °F (-20°C to 50°C). Note: The -20°C lower operating temperature limit applies only if a protective screen cover is not used.
- Storage temp range (no battery): -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 12.5” x 5.31” x 2.31”
- Weight: 2.64 lbs
Voltmeter range, display resolution and accuracy specifications for the Gx Data-logger
|VDC: Range||Display Resolution||Accuracy(% reading value)|
|40mVDC, 10MΩ, 80ms||0.01mV||±0.2% ±0.08mV|
|400mVDC, 10MΩ, 80ms||0.1mV||±0.2% ±0.6mV|
|5.7VDC, 400MΩ, 80ms||0.001V||±0.2% ±0.004V|
|40VDC, 75MΩ, 80ms||0.01V||±0.2% ±0.04V|
|57VDC, 75MΩ, 2ms||0.01V||±0.2% ±0.04V|
|57VDC, 400MΩ, 50ms||0.01V||±0.2% ±0.04V|
|400VDC, 75MΩ, 80ms||0.1V||±0.2% ±0.4V|
|570VDC, 75MΩ, 2ms||0.1V||±0.2% ±0.4V|
|VAC: Range||Display Resolution||Accuracy(% reading value)|
|40VAC, 75MΩ, 1.35s||0.01V||±1.0% ±0.06V|
|400VAC, 75MΩ, 1.35s||0.1V||±1.0% ±0.6V|
|AC range specifications valid over 10-1000Hz frequency range and 5-100% of full scale range|
|Backlight Intensity Level||5%||50%||100%|
|No Applications Running||43.8||26.6||19.0|
|MCM Survey Application Running
(Voltmeter and GPS Receiver Active)