Hip Pack Wire Dispenser with Metric Wire Measurer
Our Hip Pack Wire Dispenser units are designed for CIS and CIS/DCVG combined surveys to allow efficient snag-less trail wire feed over the course of the survey.
The dispenser unit is comfortable to wear, integrates with belt pack datalogger platforms, easily accommodates our 1 mile (1.61 km) or 3 mile (4.83 km) wire spools, and allows easy datalogger connections.
The Hip Pack (HIP022) is intended as a replacement Hip Pack assembly with wire measurer for use with your M.C.Miller Audible Display (Item #SUB420), but can also be used as a stand-alone Wire Dispenser with the option of adding an Audible Display in the future.
- Hip mountable trail wire dispenser.
- Integrates with:
- iBTVM Belt Pack (Item #11900)
- Gx Belt Pack (Model 1) (Item #11710)
- G1 Belt Pack (Item #12710)
- Comes with:
- Blue Box Wire Measurer (chainer) Metric (Item #SUB410)
- Curly Cord TA3FL (Item #HIP025)
- 1 mile (#30 AWG) trail wire spool
- 3 mile (#34 AWG) trail wire spool. Please Note: Trail wire spools are sold separately.
How to set up your Hip Pack for field use: