Hip Pack Wire Dispenser with U.S.A. Wire Measurer
Our Hip Pack Wire Dispenser units are designed for CIS and CIS/DCVG combined surveys to allow efficient snag-less trail wire feed over the course of the survey.
The dispenser unit is comfortable to wear, integrates with belt pack datalogger platforms, easily accommodates up to one of our 3 mile (4.83 km) wire spools, and allows upgraded wire measure/audible options.
- Hip mountable trail wire dispenser.
- Integrates with:
- iBTVM Belt Pack (Item #11900)
- Gx Belt Pack (Model 1) (Item #11710)
- G1 Belt Pack (Item #12710)
- Comes with:
- Blue Box Wire Measurer (chainer) USA (Item #SUB405)
- Audible Display (Item #SUB420) (with U.S.A. (footage) calibration)
- External Beeper (Item #TRI018)
- External Beeper Cable (Item #TRI019)
- Hip Pack Automatic Trigger Cable (Item #SIN024) (for optional automatic triggering of readings every 2.5 feet).
- Curly Cord TA3FL (Item #HIP025)
- 3 ft (0.91 m) Red Test Lead (Item #SUB436)
- 2 ft (0.61 m) Red Test Lead (Item #HIP027)
- 1 mile (#30 AWG) trail wire spool
- 3 mile (#34 AWG) trail wire spool. Please Note: Trail wire spools are sold separately.
How to set up your Hip Pack for field use: