IonX40 Copper/Copper Sulfate Permanent Electrode
IonX40 Copper/Copper Sulfate Permanent Reference Electrode
All new M.C.Miller IonX permanent electrodes include a (batch) Calibration Certificate.
Features & Benefits
- Zero leakage of half-cell filling solution - electrode does not leak any corrosive elements into the soil
- Zero contamination of electrode by electrolyte - electrode half-cell potential is not affected by electrolyte elements, such as chloride ions
- Copper/copper sulfate electrode potentials are in the range 316 mV ±10 mV @ 77°F (25°C) versus the Standard Hydrogen Electrode (SHE)
- These products must be installed according to the installation instructions provided.
- These products are not guaranteed to maintain their calibration in all soil environments and it is incumbent on the customer to test their soil for the presence of any potential chemical contaminants prior to installation of these products. The M. C. Miller Company has not tested these products with regard to the effects of specific (potential) chemical contaminants on their calibration.
- These products are not designed for submersion applications.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):
- IonX Copper/Copper Sulfate Permanent Electrode (SDS #25)
- IonX Copper/Copper Sulfate Permanent Electrode (SDS #200)
- Design Lifetime: 40 years
- Electrical Contact Area (with soil): approx. 16.5 inches² (106.5 cm²)
- Overall length: 16.0 inches (40.64 cm)
- Max. Diameter: 2.77 inches (7.04 cm)
- Weight (not including wire): 2.7 pounds (1.23 kg)
- Wire Length: 25 feet (7.62 m)
- Wire Gauge: #12 AWG stranded copper wire with XLPE insulation.