The Land Kit, Ag/Ag reference electrode, is supplied with a standard filling solution (3.5 M KCl), which acts as the electrolyte. This is a known electrolyte which can be used where the salinity of the sea water is unknown, as in brackish, fresh water/sea inlets.
This is ideally suited for areas where chlorides would contaminate the standard copper sulfate electrode. These areas would include concrete bridge decks (de-icing salts), swamps and marsh lands.
- Convenient protective carrying case (Item #CAS022)
- Form-fit foam insert to secure kit components (Item #CAS027)
- Ag/Ag Electrode:
- Ag/Ag Tube Assembly (Land) (Item #SUB160)
- Ag/Ag Rod Assembly (Item #SUB148)
- Ag/Ag Plug Assembly (Item #13185)
- 3.5M KCI Electrode Filling Solution, 2oz (Item #13200)
- Instruction Manual (MAN340)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):
- Electrode Connector end: Male 1/4-20 Threaded End with Thumb Nut