We are here to help.
- When a repair is needed, contact the M. C. Miller Company to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and instructions on how to ship the product to the M. C. Miller Company. NOTE: Products returned without a RMA number will be refused.
- Properly pack the product (using a shipping carton comparable to the original).
- Adequately insure the product against loss or shipping damages.
- Pay for shipping, handling, and insurance costs needed to return the product to the M. C. Miller Company. NOTE: Customer is also responsible for return shipping costs which will be included on the customer’s invoice.
- Pay for any expediting fees outside M. C. Miller’s normal repair policy.
- Assist as needed in tracing and/or settling shipping losses or damages.
- Provide Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and accept the product back for evaluation and repair.
- Evaluate the product and advise the customer as to the nature of the problem and as to the cost of the repair.
- If the customer accepts the cost, repair and return the product within a reasonable turn around time or notify the customer if there is a delay and explain the cause of the delay.
- Repairs (Parts and Labor) to items requiring repair beyond the original factory warranty period will be warranted for 90 days from the date of shipment back to the customer.