We are here to help.
- When a repair is needed, contact the M. C. Miller Company to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and instructions on how to ship the product to the M. C. Miller Company. NOTE: Products returned without a RMA number will be refused.
- Properly pack the product (using a shipping carton comparable to the original).
- Adequately insure the product against loss or shipping damages.
- Pay for shipping, handling, and insurance costs needed to return the product to the M. C. Miller Company.
- Pay for any expediting fees outside M. C. Miller’s normal repair policy.
- Assume full responsibility for returning the product for repair prior to the factory warranty expiration date.
- Assist as needed in tracing and/or settling shipping losses or damages.
- Provide Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and accept the product back for evaluation or repair.
- Evaluate, repair or replace the product as needed.
- Repair and return the product within a reasonable turn around time or notify the customer if there is a delay and explain the cause of the delay.
- Adequately insure and pay for return shipping and handling costs to the customer.
- Forewarn the customer of any non-warranty work to be completed (including associated shipping and handling costs).
- Assist as needed in tracing and/or settling losses or damages.
- Repairs (Parts and Labor) to items requiring repair during the factory warranty period will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty.