Model PS1 is designed to be used in conjunction with customer-supplied ¾” National Pipe Thread (NPT) PVC piping and the product has a ¾” (NPT) threaded end that accepts a standard coupling. Any number of pipe pieces can be combined via couplings to provide the required probe insertion length under a tank.
Model PS1 can be combined with any standard reference electrode with a ¼ x 20 threaded fitting, including the RE-5, RE-5C and RE-7 portable electrodes that are sold separately.
The sealed wire that will be fed through the customer-supplied PVC pipe is #16 AWG red-colored (PVC insulated) stranded copper wire .
The finished O.D. of the adapter end is Ø1.40 inches (3.56 cm).
- Sealed adapter end connection
- Rubber grommet electrode mating surface
- 1/4-20 Female Threaded electrode connection
- 3/4 NPT Male Threaded addon end
- #16 AWG Red Wire with standard 4mm male banana plug connector
Custom length or different gauge wire is available. Please contact us at email@example.com or phone 772-794-9448 for further details and pricing.
Please remember to order your electrode separately, or call us and our sales team will be glad to help you with your purchase.
- Overall Length: 12 inches (30.48 cm)
- Max Diameter: Ø1.40 inches (3.56 cm)
- Weight (without wire): 0.40 pounds (0.18 kg)