The Surgistor 20 offers surge protection for rectifiers and attached equipment (interrupters, RMU's, etc..) for both the AC and DC sides.
The Surgistor 20 is also hermetically sealed and can withstand indefinite submersion in water.
All units are supplied with a mounting lock nut and three (3) 3/8" crimp connectors.
- Complete electrical symmetry simplifies installation
- Equal performance for surges of either polarity
- Greater than 60,000 Amp surge capability
- Instantaneous response to surges
- Double sealed construction for harsh environments
- Long life with M.C.Miller dependability
- Clamp Voltage: 275VAC; 275VDC
- Surge Current: 64,000 Amps (8/20µS wave)
- Energy Absorption: 1208 Joule (Watt Seconds)
- Tolerance: +/- 10%
- Temperature: -40°F to 167°F (-40°C to 75°C)
- Height: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Diameter: 3.75 inches (9.53 cm)
- Weight: 8.0 ounces (0.23 kg)
- Wire: 3.0 feet (0.92 m) each x 3, 10 gauge stranded, 600V insulation