Pipeline Survey - Android Application
The Pipeline Survey application is available for Android™ based devices. It integrates with ProActive, M. C. Miller’s corrosion control data management application.
Pipeline Survey software application for “Over-the-Pipe” Surveys:
- Close Interval Potential Surveys (CIPS or CIS)
- DCVG Surveys
- Combined (single-pass) DCVG/CIS Surveys
- Surface Potential Surveys
- Integrates with ProActive, for pipeline survey data management
NOTE: This application can be purchased here or through a sales representative.
This application is available for purchase here on our site, or through a sales representative. Should you make your purchase here on our site, you will be required to pay using a credit card, and a 3.75% CC fee will be applied. You will still need to download the installation file from the link below, but you will not be able to complete the installation process until you receive an authorization code from M. C. Miller. Depending on when you place the order, this may take up to 72 hours to be generated (if the purchase was made after working hours on Friday). This code will need to be entered during the installation procedure to activate the application.
NOTE: FOR PROACTIVE SOFTWARE USERS:
In order to import your data from the tablet into ProActive, you will need to install the following driver software on your PC:
- Download the ‘AndroidDriverinstall.zip’ file and UNZIP it
- The ProActive PC that will be used to connect the Android tablet is the PC that needs to be updated
- In that PC, close ‘ProActive’ if it is open
- Run the ‘AndroidDriverInstall.exe’ from the previously unzipped downloaded
- Once successfully finished/installed, you should be able to run ‘ProActive’ and the ‘Android’ entry should be available for selection in the ‘Data Logger’ dropdown list for the ‘Get Reads’ and ‘Surveys’ functions
- Android version 7.1.1 (N, Nougat) through Android 12.0
- Tablet screen size of 7" (17.78cm) or larger
Simply tap on one of the links below using your tablet. Then, select Install and Allow if prompted to do so.