RE-2.5U Electrode without Copper Sulfate crystals
- Highly durable, large area ceramic plug (2.25" diameter) - protective plastic cap included
- Copper/Copper Sulfate Electrode can be used in any orientation, including upside down configuration
- Ideal for concrete corrosion potential mapping (bridge decks, parking garages, etc.) - stands upright by itself
- Electrode supplied with highly absorbent sponge cap for enhanced electrical contact to concrete surfaces
NOTE: This model DOES NOT come with copper sulfate crystals so that they may be imported to countries that do not allow their import. The customer will need to be able to purchase copper sulfate crystals locally in order to use these electrodes.
- Diameter of ceramic plug: 2.25 inches (5.72 cm)
- Connector end: Male 1/4-20 Threaded End with Thumb Nut