Features & Benefits
- Copper/Copper Sulfate Reference Electrode with rugged ceramic plug having a flat surface.
- High purity copper rod and robust Lexan tube.
- Electrode has a transparent "window" to view the condition of the saturated copper sulfate solution.
- Supplied with a charge of copper sulfate crystals inside the Lexan tube.
- The saturated copper sulfate solution is prepared (inside the Lexan tube) by the end user, according to the provided instructions.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):
- RE-5 and RE-5C Electrode Instructions (MAN270)
- RE-5 and RE-5C Electrode Instructions AF Solution (MAN275)
- RE-5 and RE-5C Electrode Instructions Leak-Stop or AF Solution (MAN275A)
- Length: 6.0 inches (15.24 cm)
- Diameter: 1.375 inches (3.49 cm)
- Dry Weight: 4.0 ounces (113.4 g)
- Connector end: Male 1/4-20 Threaded End with Thumb Nut