Sea Water Kit
The Sea Water Kit is used in conjunction with a submersible adapter to measure the cathodic protection potentials.
The sea water in which the electrode is immersed is the electrolyte. The Seawater electrode (half-cell) potential is a function of the salinity of the electrolyte into which the electrode is immersed.
- Convenient protective carrying case
- Form-fit foam insert to secure kit components (Item #CAS026)
- Ag/Ag Tube Assembly (Land) (Item #SUB160)
- Ag/Ag Tube Assembly (Sea) (Item #SUB162)
- Ag/Ag Rod Assembly (Item #SUB148)
- Ag/Ag Brass Weight (Item #13180)
- Poly Plug Cap w/O-Ring (Item #SUB1587)
- Instruction Manual (MAN340)
Please see "A Guide to Understanding Reference Electrode Readings".
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):
- Electrode Connector end: Male 1/4-20 Threaded End with Thumb Nut