Shrouded Stackup Banana Plug
DIY 4 mm Solderless Stacking Shrouded Banana Plug screw Attachment, designed to fit on the end of 12 AWG wire. Shrouded Banana plugs keep a secure connection and do not warp shrouded jacks, as opposed to standard banana plugs.
- Insert the wire into the lower hole of the tail housing.
- Strip a .25" of the wire.
- Put the stripped wire into the plug assembly hole, located on its side. Tighten the set-screw using a 1.5 mm allen Wrench.
- Push the Plug assembly through the tail housings upper hole and ensure the wire has no slack.
- Affix the Tail Housing into the Sheath Housing.
Color and quantity selection can be made in the table below. Wire sold separately.
- DIY 4 mm Stacking Shrouded Banana Plug screw Attachment.
- Polypropylene Insulator Body
- Nickle Plated Brass Plug
- Maximum wire size of 12AWG
- Maximum insulation size of 4 mm.
- Voltages of 1000V CAT III | 600V CAT IV
- Maximum current of 36A
- Internal Resistance is <10 mΩ
- Operating temperature range of -4ºF (-20ºC) to +176ºF (+80ºC)