VoltTab Datalogger with Pipeline Survey Android App
All new M.C.Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate.
Our VoltTab Voltmeter Datalogger offers the ideal solution for field data collection in an all-in-one solution with a long-lasting rechargeable battery and internal GPS with antenna.
This Pipeline Survey version VoltTab model includes our Pipeline Survey application for Android™.
Pipeline Survey data collected can be imported into our ProActive corrosion control management software, or exported to a .xls format using our free Android™ ESD program.
- Comes with license for M.C.Miller's Pipeline Survey (Item #SFT315) Android™ application
- VM Lite Application for Android™ is also included
- Backward Compatible with our iBTVM Voltmeter
- Integrates with ProActive, or export to .xls
- Rechargeable battery lasts 18 hours with continuous usage
- Submeter GPS at no additional cost
- Additional ports: 5 pin connector and 2 shrouded banana jacks
- 8" Screen
- Corning Gorilla Glass with Screen Protector
- Sunlight Readable Touch Screen Display
- 2G/3G/4G LTE Capable
- Drop/Shock Resistant MIL-STD-810G (26 drops from 1.2m (4ft))
- Glove/Rain Mode
- Kiosk Mode
- All Day Battery Life Continuous Usage
- VoltTab Datalogger (Voltmeter and Rugged Android Tablet)
- Pipeline Survey for Android application license
- VM Lite for Android application
- Waterproof Protective Carrying case with padding
- Chargers and Cables for meter and tablet
- (2) Sheathed Banana Plug Test Leads with 27-C Clip and sleeve (Black & Red)
Please Note: M.C.Miller Data-Loggers and meters are to be used with M.C.Miller approved software only.
- VoltTab User Manual (MAN465)
- M.C.Miller Android Pipeline Survey User Guide
- How to Enable Developer Options on the tablet
Notice: This device contains a lithium battery and according to FAA/IATA regulations, should not be placed in checked baggage. For more information, go to: FAA.Gov/PackSafe
- High Voltage Isolation for Operator Safety : Tested to 1kV steady-state/15kV transient voltage levels (designed for higher voltage level isolation) – operator isolated from power supply
- Non-Saturating : Voltmeter will not saturate on 5.7VDC and higher ranges with superimposed AC signals up to 120VAC (for readings up to approximately 50% of full scale at 60Hz) and/or inductive spikes up to 2kV appearing at the input terminals
- Extensive Ranges : Various DC Ranges (40mV full scale to 570V full scale) plus 4V, 40V and 400V AC Ranges. All DC Ranges have <80ms response times for accurate On/Off pair readings during fast current interruption cycling (for example, 700ms ON / 300ms OFF).
- Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery
- Interior battery charging port
- Re-chargeable battery lasts 18 hours with continuous usage
DC Ranges and Accuracy:
- 40mV, 0.1%, 10MΩ
- 400mV, 0.1%, 10MΩ
- 5.7V, 0.1%, 400MΩ
- 40V, 0.1%, 75MΩ
- 57V, 0.1%, 400MΩ
- 400V, 0.1%, 75MΩ
- 570V, 0.1%, 75MΩ
AC Ranges and Accuracy:
- 4V, 1.0%, 75MΩ
- 40V, 1.0%,75MΩ
- 400V, 1.0%, 75MΩ
- 5-pin connector for optional push-button data-probe triggering of readings
- Two shrouded banana jacks (one red/one black) – 1,000V; CAT III (IEC 61010 rating)
- Micro USB for battery charging
- USB-C for PC communication
Integrated GPS System:
- Sub-Meter GPS antenna
- Water/Dust: IP67 Rated
- Altitude: 15,000 ft (4572 m)
- Operating Range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Battery Charging Range: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
Case Dimensions (approximate):
- Length: 11.0 inches (27.94 cm)
- Width: 6.0 inches (15.24 cm)
- Height: 1.75 inches (4.45 cm)
- 2.6 lb (1.18 kg)
Tablet Operating System:
- Android™ 9.0
- Front: 5mp
- Rear: 13mp
*Android is a Trademark of Google, Inc.
- Android ESD - Excel Survey Download Software - Download pipeline survey data off your iBTVM datalogger and export it to a .xls file format for use with spreadsheet applications.
- Android Driver for ProActive - For adding ProActive Android™ support (if absent).