4 Pin Soil Test Reel #44900
Single, 4 Pin Soil Test Reel offering a maximum pin spacing, with respect to a 4-pin linear array (Wenner methodology), of 20 ft (approx. 6.1 m).
The reel is positioned at one end of a 4-pin linear array. Please see the Instruction Manual to view the single reel configuration.
The single reel wiring system comes with a 4-Pin Test Lead Set (Item #44698) used to connect the four reel wires to a 4-terminal resistance meter (see Miller 400A or Miller 400D).
- Industrial grade thermoplastic construction
- Floor set zinc coated frame with high strength, lightweight ground anchors (qty: 2)
- Lightweight design with ergonomic handle
- Houses four color coded banana jack terminals (on one side of the reel) for banana plug cable connection to a 4-terminal resistance meter
- Drum brake to avoid unreeling or over-reeling
- Diameter: 8.0 inches (20.32 cm)
- Wire: #16 AWG with PVC Insulation as follows:
- (1) 65 feet (19.81 m) long Black wire
- (1) 45 feet (13.72 m) long Red wire
- (1) 25 feet (7.62 m) long Orange wire
- (1) 5 feet (1.52 m) long Yellow wire
- Pin Spacing: 20 feet (6.1 m)
- Banana Jack Terminals:
- (1) Black
- (1) Red
- (1) Orange
- (1) Yellow