Antifreeze Solution, 0.2 oz bottle
Anti-freeze Solution, 0.2 oz (5.9 ml) Bottle
- Can be used with any conventional M. C. Miller Electrode.
- Permits potential measurements with temperatures as low as -10°F (-23°C) without danger of cracking the electrode tube. Can be used year round.
- Design use as refill for RE-375 A/F Pencil Electrodes (Item #15104).
- The 0.2 oz. (5.9 ml) bottle of Antifreeze Solution should provide 1 refill for our RE-375 electrode.
Please Note: This solution is for conventional electrodes only - it is not for use with IonX Electrodes.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):
- Volume: 0.2 ounces (5.9 ml)
- Low Temperature: -10°F (-23°C)
- Refills: 1 @ 0.2 ounces (5.9 ml)
Please Note: When using gel or antifreeze solution with an RE series portable electrode, there will be a 12mV shift in the potential. This should be noted when interpreting the resulting readings.