Gx Test Site Survey Data-logger
Please note: this item is no longer available for purchase.
All new M.C.Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate.
Our handheld Gx model datalogger offers the ideal solution for field data collection with a built-on voltmeter and sub-meter GPS antenna.
This Test Site version Gx model includes our Test Site Survey application.
- Comes licensed with M.C.Miller's Test Site Survey (Item #SFT131) application
- Includes M.C.Miller's full Gx software suite allowing application enabling if your testing requirements change in the future.
- Integrates with ProActive, M.C.Miller's corrosion control data management application
- Data-types are customizable for each of your test sites and each test site can be GPS position stamped
- High-resolution date/time stamped photos can be taken at your test sites during a route and recorded images are posted directly to the ProActive database
- Sub-meter GPS position resolution
- Gx model Data-logger with Voltmeter
- Gx Test Site Survey licensed application
- Heavy-duty, rugged carrying case
- Form-fit Foam Insert to help protect equipment during transit
- Gx GPS Patch antenna
- Gx AC charger/adapter
- Gx Vehicle charger
- Gx USB adapter (A to mini-B)
- Gx Serial cable
- Gx USB host cable (A to mini-B)
- (2) Shrouded Test Leads (Black & Red)
- (2) Lithium-ion Rechargeable Batteries (installed)
Please Note: M.C.Miller Data-Loggers and meters are to be used with M.C.Miller approved software only.
The Test Site Survey application requires our ProActive database management solution to build testing routes with the proper data prompts and then collective data import for reporting and analysis.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):
- (English)Gx Data-logger DCVG Surveys Training Manual
- (English)Gx Data-logger CIS Surveys Training Manual
- (English)Gx Data-logger Surface Potential Surveys Training Manual
- (Español)Gx Data-logger Manual de Entrenamiento DCVG
- (Español)Gx Data-logger Manual de Entrenamiento CIS
- (Español)Gx Data-logger Manual de Entrenamiento de Potenciales de Superficie
- Integrated M. C. Miller voltmeter
- Integrated Sub-Meter GPS receiver (WAAS-enabled)
- Built-in 5MP digital camera with auto-focus and illumination
- Serial port available for an external GPS receiver connection, if required
- 320x240 pixel (3.5 inch) color LCD touch-screen (indoor/outdoor viewing)
- 55-key alphabetic-order keypad
- Windows CE 5.0 operating system
- Xscale processor (624MHz)
- 256MB SDRAM
- 2GB Flash memory (non-volatile memory for survey data storage)
- Serial (RS232) & USB outputs
- Two re-chargeable 2500mAh Li-Ion batteries (5000mAh total capacity) [40+ hours operation*] - both batteries are required for unit operation.
- IP67 rated (1 meter immersion)
- Satisfies MIL-STD-810F (wind-blown rain)
- Operating temp range:-4°F to 122 °F (-20°C to 50°C). Note: The -20°C lower operating temperature limit applies only if a protective screen cover is not used.
- Storage temp range (no battery): -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 12.5” x 5.31” x 2.31”
- Weight: 2.64 lbs
Voltmeter range, display resolution and accuracy specifications for the Gx Data-logger
|VDC: Range||Display Resolution||Accuracy(% reading value)|
|40mVDC, 10MΩ, 80ms||0.01mV||±0.2% ±0.08mV|
|400mVDC, 10MΩ, 80ms||0.1mV||±0.2% ±0.6mV|
|5.7VDC, 400MΩ, 80ms||0.001V||±0.2% ±0.004V|
|40VDC, 75MΩ, 80ms||0.01V||±0.2% ±0.04V|
|57VDC, 75MΩ, 2ms||0.01V||±0.2% ±0.04V|
|57VDC, 400MΩ, 50ms||0.01V||±0.2% ±0.04V|
|400VDC, 75MΩ, 80ms||0.1V||±0.2% ±0.4V|
|570VDC, 75MΩ, 2ms||0.1V||±0.2% ±0.4V|
|VAC: Range||Display Resolution||Accuracy(% reading value)|
|40VAC, 75MΩ, 1.35s||0.01V||±1.0% ±0.06V|
|400VAC, 75MΩ, 1.35s||0.1V||±1.0% ±0.6V|
|AC range specifications valid over 10-1000Hz frequency range and 5-100% of full scale range|
|Backlight Intensity Level||5%||50%||100%|
|No Applications Running||43.8||26.6||19.0|
|MCM Survey Application Running
(Voltmeter and GPS Receiver Active)
Please contact M.C.Miller at 772-794-9448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for Test Site Survey download information.