TH100A Current Interrupter
All new M.C. Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate.
- Interrupts 100 A at 150 VDC
- Cool to the touch - even at full rated current
- Can be synced to Cronos, JR-1, or JR-2 units - works with your existing interrupters
- Can provide immediate or scheduled interruption operations
- Compact, lightweight, sturdy construction
- WPAN enabled
- Configuration is through a user-friendly touch-enabled Android™ application.
- High accuracy Real Time Clock, On/Off cycles from 50 milliseconds to 64 seconds, in 1 millisecond increments
- Powered by 4 user-replaceable AA batteries
- New TH100A 100Amp Current Interrupter
- Green 6 Foot (1.83 m) Straight Lead with 27-C (40 Amp) Clip (Item #33910)
- Dual 100 amp Power Cable (Item #SUB577)
- Sync Cable Assembly (Item #12845)
This unit has all the functionality of a 100 Amp interrupter plus the convenience of WPAN programmability, as well as M.C. Miller's high quality components and manufacturing standards at a price that will make the office budget happy.
Please Note: An Android device is required to configure the unit. Download the TH100A Configuration Application found on the Downloads tab with your Android device and connect to the unit via WPAN technology.
- Accuracy: On/Off cycles’ accuracy to 1 millisecond, continuing operation shifts less than half second a day
- Relay: Solid State
- Battery: (4) Standard AA batteries
- Estimated Battery Life: 300hrs @ 4s On/Off Cycle
- Temperature Range: Based on alkaline batteries @ 0°F to 131°F (-18°C to 55°C)
- Rating: IP65 rated
- Interrupting Capacity: 100 amps @ 150 V DC
- Length: 6.75 inches (17.15 cm)
- Width: 4.375 inches (11.11 cm)
- Height: 3.75 inches (9.53 cm)
- Weight: 2.2 Lb (1.0 kg)
- Auto Turn-On: Main power is manually switched ON/OFF, operation schedule can be pre-set while power is on. Auto Start/Stop based on the pre-set schedule (Start/Stop dates, Start/Stop time)
- Synchronize Compatibility: JR-1, JR-2, Cronos
- Management Interface: Android™ WPAN Application
- Android version 5.1.1 or higher (Lollipop)
- Recommended: Android version 6.0 (Marshmallow) or higher
- Device screen size of 5" (17.78cm) or larger
Simply tap on one of the links below using your tablet. Then, select Install and Allow if prompted to do so.