Digital Potential Meter Kit
All new M.C.Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate.
The DPM voltmeter (Digital Potential Meter) is designed for ease of use by meter readers and corrosion technicians alike and the voltmeter comes with an integrated RE-5 reference electrode attached for "metallic structure-to-soil" potential difference readings.
The kit also includes a test lead for electrical connection to a metallic structure.
The voltmeter offers two ranges, ±2 VDC and ±20 VDC with a 20 MΩ input impedance.
Since the voltmeter is digital, both negative and positive voltages are displayed.
- RE-5 reference electrode (Item #15108)
- 8’ red test lead with 46C clip (Item #SUB172)
- Orange Case with Padding (Item #4115)
An optionally available electrode extension can be used to eliminate having to bend over to have the reference electrode placed in contact with soil – see, for example, our 30 inch Electrode Extension (Item #16203):
- Large 1/2" LCD digits.
- Weatherproofed neoprene gasket.
- 20MΩ input resistance.
- Solid state impedance amplifier.
- Operates on one small 9V battery, low drain - long shelf life, battery easily replaced and readily available.
- Automatic low-battery indication on display.
- Push one button to read +2V; push two buttons to read +20V while taking reading.
- Digital readout: +1.999V or +19.99V.
- Filter eliminates errors caused by AC, up to 50 volts, 50/60 Hz.
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
- Molded poly-carbonate housing.
- Plastic carrying case with resilient padding.
- Modular construction.
- Weight: about 3.0 pounds (1.36 kg)
- Size: 2.5 inches (6.35 cm) deep x 10.0 inches (25.4 cm) long.