Digital Potential Meter Kit
All new M.C.Miller meters include a Calibration Certificate.
The DPM voltmeter (Digital Potential Meter) is designed for ease of use by meter readers and corrosion technicians alike and the voltmeter comes with an integrated RE-5 reference electrode attached for "metallic structure-to-soil" potential difference readings.
The kit also includes a test lead for electrical connection to a metallic structure.
The voltmeter offers two ranges, ±2 VDC and ±20 VDC with a 20 MΩ input impedance.
Since the voltmeter is digital, both negative and positive voltages are displayed.
An optionally available electrode extension can be used to eliminate having to bend over to have the reference electrode placed in contact with soil – see, for example, our 30 inch Electrode Extension (Item #16203):
- Large 1/2" LCD digits.
- Weatherproofed neoprene gasket.
- 20MΩ input resistance.
- Solid state impedance amplifier.
- Operates on one small 9V battery, low drain - long shelf life, battery easily replaced and readily available.
- Automatic low-battery indication on display.
- Push one button to read +2V; push two buttons to read +20V while taking reading.
- Digital readout: +1.999V or +19.99V.
- Filter eliminates errors caused by AC, up to 50 volts, 50/60 Hz.
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
- Molded poly-carbonate housing.
- Plastic carrying case with resilient padding.
- Modular construction.
- Weight: about 3.0 pounds (1.36 kg)
- Size: 2.5 inches (6.35 cm) deep x 10.0 inches (25.4 cm) long.