Soil Resistivity Test Kit #156226
Our Soil Resistivity Test Kit is designed to conveniently store and carry all of the equipment required to determine the resistivity of soil.
The equipment provided, when combined with a 4-terminal resistance meter, such as the Miller 400A or the Miller 400D, is all that is necessary to perform the Wenner Four-Pin Method, as outlined in the ASTM G57-06 Standard, as well as the Soil-Box Method.
Please Note: M.C.Miller resistance meters are sold separately from the kit but each single meter is accommodated by the carrying case.
- Large soil box (280 ml) (Item #37008)
- Soil container test leads set (2 red, 2 black) (Item #37010)
- 4-Pin Test reel leads Set (4ft Long) (1.22 m) (Item #44698)
- 4-Pin soil resistivity test reel (Item #44900)
- Stainless steel T-handle soil pins, 18 inches (45.72 cm) long, 3/8 inches (0.95 cm) diameter (quantity of 4) (Item #44720)
- Carrying case (Item #CAS0152)