Soil Resistivity Test Kit
Our Soil Resistivity Test Kit is designed to conveniently store and carry all of the equipment required to determine the resistivity of soil.
The equipment provided, when combined with a 4-terminal resistance meter, such as the Miller 400A or the Miller 400D, is all that is necessary to perform the Wenner Four-Pin Method, as outlined in the ASTM G57-06 Standard, as well as the Soil-Box Method.
Please Note: M.C.Miller resistance meters are sold separately from the kit but each single meter is accommodated by the carrying case.
- Large soil box (280 ml) (Item #37008)
- Soil box test leads set (2 red, 2 black) (Item #37010)
- 4-Pin Test reel leads Set (4ft Long) (1.22 m) (Item #44698)
- 4-Pin soil resistivity test reel (Item #44900)
- Stainless steel T-handle soil pins, 18 inches (45.72 cm) long, 3/8 inches (0.95 cm) diameter (quantity of 4) (Item #44720)
- Carrying case (Item #CAS0152)